cut and color specialist
Beginning her education at Aveda Institute in 1997 then moving onto Rocco Altobellis advanced training academy, Jennifer has made it her mission to get the best training in the business. Attending numerous classes at the House of Bumble in New York City, she also immerses in education from the best in Hollywood, Kim Vo and Beth Minardi to just name a few.
She believes that individuality and attention to detail is key in customizing styles. Jennifer is always eager to educate you on how to achieve your hair goals, so you leave with the perfect look and the skill set to achieve it at home.
Her specialties are fine hair, makeovers, razor cutting and low maintenance hair colors.
Outside of her work, Jennifer finds inspiration through fashion, music and of course Pinterest!
- Aveda Institute 1997
- Rocco Altobelli advanced training 1999-2006
- Orbe education 2012
- Design workshop bumble NYC 2010
- Color Workshop Bumble and Bumble NYC 2012
- Styling Your Career Bumble and Bumble NYC 2014
- Fringe Benefits by Kerastase Chicago 2014
- Kerastase Styling class
- Bumble Razor cutting
- Years of In and out of salon advanced classes