owner, cut and color specialist
loves fashion, collects art and finds inspiration traveling abroad.
Stephanie was naturally led to the hair industry through her obsession with fashion and attended the Aveda Institute in 1996. After working her way to the top of some of the best salons in Minneapolis and St. Paul, She opened Mezzanine salon with her husband Jonny in 2007. Whether it's her frequent travels to Europe and NYC or out for a walk with her bulldog Fudge, Stephanie finds inspiration in beauty.
Stephanie loves education and enjoys bringing new techniques and styles back to the chair. Being a curly haired girl that constantly go's back and forth between enhancing her curls, loosening them up or straightening them out. She is a natural expert in cutting, coloring and styling all types of textures.
Hair, Art and Fashion is my passion
- Aveda institute 1996 mpls
- Mentored new stylists in apprenticeships
- Bumble business emersion NYC 2009
- Design workshop bumble NYC 2010
- Design studio bumble NYC 2011
- Curl workshop bumble NYC 2012
- Creative editorial bumble NYC 2013
- Creative workshop with Howard mclaren mpls 2011
- Loreal color experts mpls 2012
- Loreal balayage 2012
- Shu uemura Chicago 2010
- And countless in and out of salon classes